Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I thought this might be a good way to get information out there for anyone who might be interested and to maybe obtain information, also.
I have a lot of information on the Rutherford's- going back 28 generations- and a lot of the branch family trees also.
This winter I have been working on the family trees of the early settlers of Oakland- which was settled in 1829 officially. I have found a land purchase dating one year earlier than this by someone else and am checking that out.
I am in the process of doing the chronological order of events in Oakland, first known as Independence, from 1829-1910.
I have a lot of pictures that are not identified that I will be posting every week. If you would happen to know who they are, please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment