Friday, June 26, 2009

Survey question:

For the ones who posted "other" on the survey of things they wanted to see- Could you leave a comment or email me and let me know what "other" you would like to see on the post?

If you would like to see a certain family tree, that would be helpful to me also. I have so many of them, you could be waiting a long time before yours comes up. You can also see some of them at City Hall. I still have some here and the original 50 settlers are being copied by Jeannie Rankins right now for the museum.

Also- you can use the search box in the upper left of the page and search this blog for a certain person or event and all posts on this blog will pop up for you on that subject, so you don't have to go back and search every single post.

Thanks to all of you who have been doing the surveys.

No comments:

Post a Comment