Monday, April 20, 2009

Dear blog readers-

Since beginning this blog, I have been approached numerous times to post ads for town activities. I am not able to post ads here for everyone- that's not what this forum is about and its all I can do most days to post historic information- which is what the blog is for.
Ads can be placed in Country Crossroads and the Charleston newspaper. They can also be emailed to each other and passed along that way.
I will post events that pertain to Oakland history and groups that support the preservation of historic artifacts.
Thanks for reading and I hope you understand the need to keep this an ad free environment.

T

PS- Maybe someone could start an Oakland Event Blog to keep everyone informed. I just don't have the time right now to do it with the two historic blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive